Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Holidays

WALT: Use descriptive language to share our holiday experiences
Task Description: In the holidays my family and I went to visit was Pokeno,The Garden next to the Museum, and the Cinemas.The First place was Pokeno it was hot because we were all squished in one van,but lucky we made it.The Second place that we went to the The Garden next to the Museum and it was so peaceful and quite,it felt like there were barely anybody there.Then we went to the Cinemas,at the we watched The Lion King.The Lion King was the different to the cartoon because of the voices and places.After all that we went to burger king to eat because most of us were starving.At night we played spotlight,we were everywhere around the house,I was pushing and pulling people out of my way so I can win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.