Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Who's My Hero

Beyonce is my hero because she is one of the greatest singer in the world.She is a actress and singer,she is a very talented person that's why she is my hero. Beyonce would be the kind of person that would be my hero and that I would talk about.She is strong, beautiful and has a good personality.She takes good care of herself and keeps her children safe and healthy. Beyonce was born in 1981 September 4,she has three children and there names are Blue Ivy,Rumi,and Sir. Beyonce taught me that ‘’I am a real human being and sometimes I don’t need to control every situation’’.

1 comment:

  1. Malo Christina! This post caught my eye as your big sister Melaia loved Beyonce too! Which is your favourite songs of hers? It's great that you see her as a strong female figure. You sound like you know a lot about her. It would be interesting to find out about other things she is passionate about outside her music career.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.