Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

My Shield

This is my inquiry that is called a Shield.A shield is something that talks about yourself and what your good at.it says Interests,Skills,Qualities, and Values.There is also things in the corner.

The right up one in the corner says Pathway To My Future means you have to write what you want to be and how much you get but you have to search it up.The Right one down in the corner says My Dream And Aspirations,means you write your dreams down and why,(it's similar to Pathway To My Future but it's not.)

My Support Crew,That means you write down your supportive people like your family or your friends anyone that supports you.My Next Steps last meaning,you write your dates that you've complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.