Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

My Boxing Day


Boxing day is a day in New Zealand when everything is low price (cheap).Boxing day is one of my
favorite days of the year,it’s a bit too late to post this but I’ll post it anyways.Back to Boxing day,well I
like boxing because it just feels like I can by anything because when I was 9 my dad bought me lots of
chocolate’s and lollies.Now this year my dad gave me money and I went and brought lots of
chocolates and lollies like my dad brought me,well that all I have to say about my boxing day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina,


    It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've posted a lovely story about how you feel about Boxing Day. Good for you!

    I think you would do a super job with the activities in the Summer Learning Journey program. I hope you'll have a look at them - there are many to choose from and while some give you a chance to be creative, others give information about the unusual and unique animals and plants that can be found in New Zealand and in other countries around the world. There's also information about how to live carefully on our earth.

    You could share your blog with your friends and classmates who are already involved in the SLJ program - a good way to stay connected over the summer!

    There are still 3 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program called “The World Around Us”. Here’s the website address: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz I hope you’ll take a look and try some of the activities. I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

    Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday!!

    Leslie


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.