Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Imagination

I was Traveling through the clouds with the Magical Carpet when I was only eight,
My Father took me to granddad house just for the weekend’s.As my father left I sat
on the chair thinking I was going to have a disinterested time,but as I looked around
I saw my father in a picture with my granddad it looked like they had a great time,
So I climbed and tried to reach the top shelf suddenly I saw granddad coming,
I rushed down until CRACK! The picture fell on the ground,I looked at granddad
realizing he didn’t get mad,That’s when I thought I was going to have a great time.

Granddad called me to come to him then I saw an amazing carpet, he sat on it like it was a car he gave me sunglasses and everything started to changing when I put them on.I saw an Island full of huge and angry rhino's we were heading right at it,we grabbed the carpet pulled it straight up and into the blue sky it was amazing all of a sudden out of new where black clouds heading our way we went down making sure everything was clear no animals and no creatures.Suddenly three huge EXPLOSIVES comes out of nowhere and tries to hit us,lucky it missed us,we looked back saw an alien ship shooting us.We dived into the forest,we quickly looked back and they weren’t there ’’That was close’’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.